Source: Shurat Ha Din Israeli Law Centre
An Israeli Adventure of a Lifetime
The Ultimate Mission to Israel
November 5-12, 2012
Inside Tour of the IAF Unit Who Carries Out Targeted Killings
Visit to the Military Court
Watch Hamas Terrorist Trial
ATVs Tour on the Syrian Border
Israel From the Air:
Small Airplanes Flight
Visit to Erez Crossing
on the Gaza Border
Visit to Forward Position on the Lebanees Border
Shabbat in the Western Wall
- Briefings by Mossad officials and commanders of the Shin Bet.
- Briefing by officers in the IDF Intelligence and Operations branches.
- Inside tour of the IAF unit who carries out targeted killings.
- Live exhibition of penetration raids in Arab territory.
- Observe a trial of Hamas terrorists in an IDF military court.
- First hand tours of the Lebanese front-line military positions and the Gaza border check-points.
- Inside tour of the controversial Security Fence and secret intelligence bases.
- Meeting Israel's Arab agents who infiltrate the terrorist groups and provide real-time intelligence.
- Briefing by Israel's war heros who saved the country.
- Meetings with senior Cabinet Ministers and other key policymakers.
- Small airplane tour of the Galilee, Jeep rides in the Golan heights, water activities on Lake Kinneret, a cook-out barbecue and a Shabbat enjoying the rich religious and historic wonders of Jerusalem's Old City.
Geraldo Lima Filho, Sao Paulo
First Class Accommodation:
- Five-star accommodations at the Leonardo Plaza Hotel Jerusalem (Glatt Kosher);
- Three meals a day (all Kosher);
- Luxury bus transportation and knowledgeable tour guide;
- A dedicated Executive Communications Center at the hotel;
- Personal cell phone for each participant.
"I have visited Israel about 15 times (since 1968). I have joined Shurat Hadin on three missions. Before my first mission, I checked references. One of the references happened to be a friend who has traveled to Israel 25 times. She told me it was the best trip she ever had, and she was repeating it also. The trip promises many interesting experiences, and delivers in spades. I would recommend this to anyone, especially someone who has visited Israel before. Outstanding program, I guarantee you won't be disappointed!"
Howard Feldman, Del Mar, CA
*** Please note that the program's itinerary is subject to possible changes and substitutions per Shurat HaDin's sole discretion. It is also subject to change based on the needs of the IDF and other authorities, in particular when a certain security situation or national security matter arises.
- Shurat HaDin – Israel Law Center is a fully independent non-profit organization, unaffiliated with any political party or governmental body. Shurat HaDin’s budget relies entirely on the generosity of donors.
Contact Us:Israel Phone: 972-3-7514175
Israel Fax: 972-3-7514174