Source: Tourist Israel
Falafel Day is a day dedicating to the celebration of one of Israel’s favorite foods, falafel. A street food which is an Israeli obsession, falafel is a food eaten across the Middle East, and each country, city, and even restaurant has its own interpretation of the dish. Falafel day is a global celebration, and as official partners of the event, we at Tourist Israel will share with you below some ideas of how to celebrate. The first ever Falafel Day will take place on June 12, 2012.
Celebrating Falafel Day
- If you are lucky enough to be in Israel for Falafel Day, then head to the nearest falafel restaurant and celebrate by eating it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- If you aren’t in Israel, it might not so easy, but search out falafel restaurants in your town and reward yourself with a tasty meal.
- And if you can’t find anywhere to eat it, there’s no option but to make it yourself!
- On the social networks, Tweet using the hashtag #falafelday
- And share your photos on Instagram using the hashtag #falafelday
For more information about Falafel Day, check out the official website at www.falafelday.com and be sure to like the page on Facebook