Israel is under a terror attack - the bomb in Jerusalem, grad rockets on Beer Sheva and Ashdod and the massacre in Itamar all add up to this reality.
Terror starts with incitement and social media is the perfect platform to spread hate. Please share these hate links with your readers - ask them to do what they can to stop hate and eventually stop terror.
Thanks for your support,
Israel is under a terror attack. Grad rockets are falling in Beer Sheva and Ashdod in the south (also in Ashkelon). Terror has also returned to Jerusalem today when a bomb went off near the central bus station. A woman was killed and dozens are injured. Just 10 days ago a family was massacred in Itamar - parents and 3 children were butchered while they slept.
Terror starts with incitement. Hate is used to legitimize the terror act. The Palestinians' culture of praising terrorists produces terrorism. Social media sites are the perfect platform to spread hate and incitement.
If you are as upset by these events as I am I urge you to take action now - report these links for spreading hate and leading to terror against civilians.
- Facebook - Make sure you are logged into your Facebook account. Click on any link and then on report page or group and choose the reason (Contains hate speech or attacks an individual)
- Third Palestinian Intifada - this relative new group has almost 250,000 members. It calls for a renewed "resistance" fight against Israel, much like what's been going on in the last few days.
- Israel Terrorist - calls Israel, US and Britain terrorist states and glorifies Hamas and Hezbollah
- Stop Nazi Israel - comparing Israel to the Nazis is just a cover for the bluntest antisemitism
- Stop Israel - sends all Jews to burn in hell..
- Twitter - Login into your twitter account and click on any of these links. click on the options button located on the upper right hand side . Choose the 3rd option which would report that user to Twitter.
Thank you for taking the time to report these links. All of us here inGiyus.org pray that this circle of violence will be stopped. We each must do what we can to that end.
To act on more issues and easily support Israel please sign up to our email updates - make a difference to Israel.