Upcoming Teacher Trainings & Retreats
Sun Moon Partner Yoga Teacher Training: Tel Aviv, Israel, September 7–9, 2010
Sun Moon Partner Yoga Teacher Training
At Yoga LeShalom! Tel Aviv, Israel
September 7 – 9
Thursday, September 30th, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM –Community Partner Yoga class (open to the public – no partner necessary – 80NIS per person)
Friday, October 1st, 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Saturday, October 2nd, 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
21 Hours of Pure Bliss!
The Sun Moon Partner Yoga Teacher Training is a comprehensive, intensive and practical certification course. Dive into an ocean of touch and love, be prepared to practice and learn while laughing, dancing, playing, massaging and stretching together! We will learn how to teach partner yoga by alternating a lot of experiential practice with theory and discussion.
During the course, we learn tons of partner yoga poses and sequences, creative and fun ways to do yoga together, partner relaxations with guided imagery, Thai yoga massage and even some partner acrobatics and flying yoga to spice up the class.
You will be equipped with fabulous ideas to create exciting and fascinating yoga experiences for your students. Graduates of the course will receive a Partner Yoga Teacher Certificate from Sun Moon Partner Yoga and Rainbow Kids Yoga.
- What makes partner yoga special? The benefits of partner yoga
- About relationships, communication, touch and Tantra
- Principles of teaching partner yoga
- Building fun, engaging, and fitness level-appropriate partner yoga classes
- Tons of partner yoga poses and flows
- Partner breathing and meditation practices
- Partner relaxation and guided imagery techniques including basic Thai massage
- Flying yoga and basic partner acrobatics
- Group yoga poses, sequences, games and human pyramids
Conditions for acceptance:
Everyone with yoga experience is welcome. Yoga teachers will receive a “Sun Moon Partner Yoga Teacher” certificate, and non yoga teachers will receive a Certification of Completion. The Sun Moon Partner Yoga Teacher Training is intensive and requires full participation.
Half of the tuition is due upon registration to hold your place. Full payment is required by the first day of the course. To apply, please email us at email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact us!
Space is limited, so please register promptly.
Early registration before August 23rd: 1200 NIS
Late registration on or after August 23rd: 1500 NIS
- Sun Moon Partner Yoga Teacher certificate
- Detailed Sun Moon Partner Yoga manual
- Registration on our websites, www.sunmoonpartneryoga.com andwww.rainbowkidsyoga.net , with your contact info and email
- Healthy snacks and refreshments throughout the day
- After the course: mentoring, answering questions, opportunities to assist in Gopala’s classes when he is teaching in your area
6 Znobar St.